Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Team Leader / Dredging Manager at Dredge Masters Limited is to discharge Duties and Responsibilities as Project/ Dredging Manager as per the project deliverables including but not limited to schedule budget specification/ quality standard.
REPORT TO: Managing Director
- Overall in charge of the dredging Projects (Urban dredging, Dam dredging, river dredging and maintenance dredging)
- Liaising with client and relevant stake holders.
- Delivering project on specification, schedule and within the budget.
- Overall in Charge for Health, Safety, Security and Environment with strict adherence to Integrated Management System (MIS).
- Technical consultancy with relation to dredging & marine contracts.
- Coordinate design, engineering parameters with principals, suggest modifications as per site conditions
- Planning and directing the logistical activities to the project
- Provides guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the team for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results.
- Prepare management reports, market analysis and performance reviews.
- Advice in the recruitment of technical, administrative, sales and support staff for the division.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a dredging manager
- Experience in Urban dredging, Dam dredging, inland dredging, marine construction will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Project Management experience in dredging industry with emphasis in urban dredging, dam dredging, inland dreading, marine construction and sea defense.
- Proficiency in project management soft wares.
How To Apply
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address on or before 6th August, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.