Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Quantity Surveyor at Dredge Masters Limited seeks to minimize cost and the risk of a construction project and enhance value for money while still achieving the required legal standards and quality of our projects to ensure statutory building regulations are met
REPORT TO: Civil Engineer
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and or source construction materials
- Submit weekly and monthly progress reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building Technology or Commercial Management or related field
- Membership of a recognized professional body
- 10 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor in construction or dredging projects. 3 similar projects (urban dredging projects with contaminated dredging materials) carried out as a specialist.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel and ability to learn how to use specialist software
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to negotiate
- Attention to details and a methodical approach to work.
- Ability to use MS project or any management tool
How To Apply
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address on or before 30th July, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.