Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Title: Lead Technician, Ghana
- Provide leadership and technical input for his team.
- Ensure all TechnipFMC safety and quality standards are complied with.
- Coach team members to help upgrade their level of competence.
- Ensure that no short cuts are taken with equipment, documentation or tooling.
- Assembly and test of TSM, FSM, TH and full XT build including accurate completion of all relevant documentation including gas testing and ensure that all TFMC safety and quality standards and policies are complied with in the execution of these activities.
- Complete handover documents accurately to ensure the status of all work is clearly communicated to the next shift.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensures 5s is implemented in all areas of the workshop and set up a daily audit to monitor progress.
- Must keep updated with all new documentation requirements.
- Check and sign off JSAS and PTAS.
- Audit compliance with these documents daily.
- Coach team members on an ongoing basis to ensure their level of competence increases.
- Ensure all team members are aware of STOP WORK authority and create an environment where people feel comfortable to stop work if they feel the work cannot be carried out safely.
- Ensure all personnel assigned to tasks are competent to carry out that work and that the correct tooling and documentation is available.
- Ensure pitch forms and standard pitch forms are accurately.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area and practices good housekeeping in work area.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT:
- B.Sc. in Engineering or related fields: Mechanical Engineer preferred for Hardware TSP and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering preferred for Controls/Topsides, Vocational Technical Training or equivalent preferred.
- Typically, 3+ years’ experience in field service technician role.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and accepted internal business processes and procedures.
- Certified to gas test level or prepared to undertake training to achieve this level
- Requires advanced knowledge of one or more of the following fields: Electrical; Subsea equipment; Hydraulics equipment; Mechanical equipment and tools.
- Relies on systemic thinking and understanding of broader organizational implications and implements creative and unique solutions.
- Proficient in applicable software applications
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Able to perform moderately complex calculations
- Ability to use and understand technical tools and instruments and perform basic troubleshooting.
- Required to interpret job requirements and coordinate equipment needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are essential to effectively teach what they know to other employees.
- Able to effectively communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner, quickly grasping the essential information that must be conveyed and responding well to difficult questions.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment is important.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and coaching and respond appropriately.
- Proficiently communicate ideas and concepts with ability to persuade, influence and facilitate problem resolution.
- Understanding and communication within diverse cultural environments is critical.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.