Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- The Diagnostic Sonographer will be responsible for providing high quality core MSIG lab services in the assigned centre of excellence.
- The job holder will be based in Accra, Kokomlemle Centre and will report to the Centre Manager.
- Able to operate the ultrasound equipment with proficiency to perform basic ultrasound (2D and doppler) of obstetric and gynaecological, abdominal ultrasound and other indications (e.g. breast, prostate US, etc)
- Prepare patients for exams by informing them and obtaining informed consent
- Ensure the comfort, safety and privacy of the patients report, noticing differences between pathological and healthy areas
- Responsible for an adequate stock management, record keeping of consumables (e.g US gel) and manage records of all ultrasound activities
- Ensure adequate maintenance of the Ultrasound equipment, troubleshoot and resolve equipment malfunctions and/or order repairs as necessary
- Able to interact with government agencies, professional groups, and MSI staff to ensure the centre is in compliance with National and MSI standards
- Promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere towards all clients in the centre to ensure client satisfaction at all times
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure formal communications with the various health partners are properly documented
- Make proper use of available information systems in MSI to facilitate service delivery & trainings
- Carry out any other lawful duties assigned by the regional manager
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must have a recognised clinical qualification in Diagnostic Sonography
- Must be registered with a recognised local clinical professional body in Ghana and be of good standing
- Must have requisite experience to work with minimum supervision
Skill and Experience
- At least 3 years post-graduation experience in a Midwifery position
- Experience of working in Sexual and Reproductive health
- Be well versed in Ghana Health Service Clinical policies, protocols, and standards
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent provider-client interaction skills
- Work experience with Ghana Health Service and/or an INGO
- Articulate and analytical with attention to detail
- Knowledge of health delivery system in Ghana
- Must be multi-skilled and able to work with minimum supervision
- Sympathetic to women and men seeking family planning and reproductive health services
- Be able to work on own initiative and at longer periods
- Customer focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels government, donor and community
- Passionate about maternal health and the vulnerable
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Please fill application wit the exact job title and location if indicated
Closing Date: 14th May, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.