Jobs In Mampong, Akuapem 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Take a lead role in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care in the ward/unit in accordance with required standards.
- Ensure efficient management of human and material resources for nursing service delivery in the ward/unit.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership for the nursing team in the ward/unit
- Organize and manage nursing care in the ward/unit, ensuring that patients are treated with respect and dignity at all times
- Promote practice that is sensitive to the needs of patients/clients from multi-cultural backgrounds
- Supervise nurses and other staff in the ward/unit and assess their training needs to upgrade their skills
- Investigate incident reports on patient care safety and counsel staff accordingly
- Ensure maintenance of a safe and therapeutic environment for patient care within the ward/unit.
- Ensure maintenance of inventory of specialized items and ensure items are available at all times.
- Participate in the ward rounds.
- Ensure proper documentation on nursing care activities in the ward/unit.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that the planning, delivery and evaluation of care programmes address the changing needs of patients in the ward/unit.
- Ensure the availability of the right skill mix for the delivery of nursing care during every shift.
- Promote the right of both patients and nurses in the ward/unit.
- Protect all confidential information concerning patients obtained in the course of professional practice and make disclosures only with the patient consent or when disclosure can be appropriately justified.
- Carry out other delegated assignment by the Departmental manager/Head of Nursing.
Required Skills or Experience
Prospective applicants must;
- Possess a valid pin from the Nurses and Midwives Council (NMC).
- Must have worked in a similar capacity for at least two years
- Must be ready to work extra hours under little supervision.
- Must have excellent people skills.
Interested Retired Principal Nursing Officers (PNO) are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.