Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us on our quest to grow these numbers to ... well, the sky is the limit!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new & existing clients. As an Account Executive, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new & existing clients in growing their businesses.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You Know You Are Doing a Good Job When
- You know all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Existing clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service (retention).
- The number of new clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
Qualifications / More about you:
- You have an Engineering and/or a Commercial degree
- You are a Sales professional with 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales/client relations within the Enterprise, eCommerce, call center or banking sector
- You have strong sales skills (deal with C level) - Proven track record: achievements, successful sales & strong performance
- You have a SaaS Sales background (preferred)
- You have CRM (Salesforce) skills
- You have excellent communications & listening skills.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken)
- You are able to travel (national)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
When You Become Part Of Infobip You Can Expect
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.