Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited is a thriving, cutting-edge medical device company with a wide and growing range of highly innovative healthcare products. We are a leading designer, manufacturer & marketer of products and systems for use in respiratory care, acute care, surgery and the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
We distribute our products and technologies into 120+ countries via 200+ distributors across Latin America, Asia, Africa & Middle East and Eastern Europe through our NZ Export business. We are now looking for a motivated professional to join the International Sales team as an in-market Territory Manager, responsible for the market in Ghana.
As Territory Manager, Ghana, you will generate demand and grow distributor sales by developing strong relationships with distributors and their representatives. With a sound clinical and product understanding you will be responsible for educating distributors, developing sustainable growth by increasing their dedicated sales focus on F&P therapies. The ability to influence is a critical requirement.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will enable a fundamental change in clinical practice through the implementation of our unique sales process. Your effective distributor and customer relationships will help you implement a specific strategy that positions the business for strong and sustainable growth.
While relevant sales experience in the medical device industry is preferred, technical and/or clinical backgrounds will also be viewed favourably. To provide the most effective support, the role will be based within an established market in Ghana with Accra as our preferred location. In return, we will offer you an opportunity to work as part of a capable, dedicated and adventurous International Sales Team introducing F&P’s life-saving technologies to the developing world.
For further information and/or a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Trinity Mayes via email - [email protected]
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.