Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A local and continental restaurant, Asanka Avenue Restaurant at North Legon, Ga East District seeks a Kitchen Assistant
- Ensuring that all areas of the kitchen, food preparations and food storage areas are clean and properly sanitized
- Washing dishes and cooking equipment, cleaning floors and maintaining all areas to health code standards
- Assisting in food preparations
- Receiving, handling and storing food ingredient and packaging deliveries
- Assisting the head cook in all kitchen and other restaurant activities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm under pressure
- Ability to work quickly but efficiently
- Must be a good team player
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have high standards of personal hygiene
- Ability to cook and serve well
- Ability to work long hours in a stressful environment
How To Apply
Please send your CV to
or contact Michael on 0244599602
Deadline: September 21, 2020
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.