Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Well, if you’re reading this, you’re on the hunt for something different, and if you’re on the hunt for something different, we’re pretty sure you’re looking to do something better with your tomorrow than what you’re doing today? Easier said than done, right! Tell us about it! But that didn’t put us off. Such is the size of our ambition that we want tomorrow to be better informed, for every city resident, from London to Lomé. That’s why we set up Walulel.
We’re in need of a marketing heavyweight, but not just any kind, we need a new breed of marketer. We need, what we’d like to call, a “market curator”. Are you the sort of person who can communicate like Obama, play with words like Shakespeare, connect with people like Gandhi and inspire generations to action like Martin-Luther. If you think you are, or could be, we need you working with us.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
For us to help London, we ourselves need help, and that’s where you come in. Just like Superman needed Lois Lane and Mr Holmes needed Dr. Watson to bring out their best, our flagship location insight product needs a sidekick. You’d be responsible for helping to spread the word that city dwellers need to hear.
Now, whilst we’d love to not have to list all the qualities we’d expect candidates to possess, unfortunately our Management Board won’t back down and so what follows is a list of things we’d love to see from applicants:
- A genuine interest in digital technology and innovation trends. How you show this is up to you!
- A working knowledge of urban development trends. We want to hear from people who have an idea of who is doing what, where.
- Experience of working in, and a broad understanding of, Accra’s residential Real Estate Market.
- Evidence of an ability to manage multiple client relationships.
- Experience of working to, meeting, and on occasion, exceeding realistic targets…
- Flexibility. We mustn’t forget we’re scale-up and so we need people who can show that they are adaptable when needed to be!
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Small Print
Remuneration honestly depends on the candidate. Be assured however that we know, to get the best people on board, we must pay them their worth. We’ll also provide the benefits befitting of great candidates and the working flexibility to allow great people stay at the top of their game.
We’re Walulel, say it how you see it: WA – LU– LEL, it’s an acronym of the word for location in different languages, and that pretty much sums us up. We’re all about location. We make understanding the quality of locations as easy to compare as it should be. Think of “Compare the Market” but for places…how do we do that you ask…well apply and we’ll tell you!
We also do a couple of other things with our technology that allow us to bring buildings to life and engage communities with goings on but if we go on about all that this ad will never end! The thing to remember is we do what we do to make the experience of living in a city today, better than it was yesterday.
The “us” you’d be working with is Walulel. Walulel consists of a diverse bunch of dreamers and doers, ladies and gents, quants and wordsmiths, coding stars and urban planners all working to achieve a common goal in the best city we’ve ever set eyes on. But there’s room for one more person to help us spread the word about our products and help build a team of people to showcase the best of us.
How To Apply
All that remains for you to do is to please send an up-to-date copy of your CV, together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to
Unfortunately, direct applications here on LinkedIn cannot always be guaranteed to be considered. We are hoping to interview successful candidates asap, so don’t delay. Apply now to become a part of the Walulel team.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.