Jobs In Accra 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Government of Ghana, through the Ministry of Information, will commence the implementation of the Right-to-Information Act 2019 from 1st January, 2020. Consequently, we invite applications from qualified Ghanaians for the positions listed as RTI Divisional Director
JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest Ghana Government jobs. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
RTI DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR
- Lead and direct the RTI Officers to execute the provisions under the RTI law;
- Provide training for RTI Officers nationwide;
- Co-ordinate, monitor and evaluate the performance and operations of RTI Officers nationwide;
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monitor and produce monthly reports on the implementation of the RTI law for the consideration of the Information Minister
- Liaise with heads of public institutions to address challenges and resolve matters that affect and defeat the effective operations of the RTI Units;
- Provide legal advice for the Information Minister on emerging issues relating to the operations of the RTI law,
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of Master's degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields:
- Communications Studies,
- Information Studies and
- Public Administration.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of post qualification, relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
- A Master's degree in Law (LLM) would be an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should submit the following documents to the undersigned or via email through
not later than Friday, 13th December, 2019
- Application letter stating the position applied for;
- Certified photocopies of relevant certificates of stated academic/ professional qualifications;
- Detailed curriculum vitae;
- Names, email addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) work related/academic referees; and
- National Service certificate
Kindly note that all applicants will be required to sit and pass the on line Civil Service graduate entry examination. Details of this examination will be communicated in due course.
Ministry of Information
P.O. Box M41