Jobs In Accra 2020
Latest Scam Alerts
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Government of Ghana, through the Ministry of Information, will commence the implementation of the Right-to-Information Act 2019 from 1st January, 2020. Consequently, we invite applications from qualified Ghanaians for the positions listed as Principal RTI Officers
JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest Ghana Government jobs. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
PRINCIPAL RTI OFFICERS
Assist the Head of the RTI Division to
- Supervise the work of RTI Officers within their cluster;
- Provide technical backstopping to RTI Officers within their cluster;
- Monitor and ensure quality assurance in service delivery;
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Produce monthly reports on assigned areas of work for the attention of the Divisional Director.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of Master's degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields:
- Communications Studies,
- Information Studies and
- Public Administration.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of post-qualification, relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
- Additional degree in LLB will be an added advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should submit the following documents to the undersigned or via email through
not later than Friday, 13th December, 2019
- Application letter stating the position applied for;
- Certified photocopies of relevant certificates of stated academic/ professional qualifications;
- Detailed curriculum vitae;
- Names, email addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) work related/academic referees; and
- National Service certificate
Kindly note that all applicants will be required to sit and pass the on line Civil Service graduate entry examination. Details of this examination will be communicated in due course.
Ministry of Information
P.O. Box M41