Jobs In Ghana 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Reporting to the Director, Governance and Public Financial Management Coordination Office (ECGF), the role of the Administrative Clerk at African Development Bank is to provide logistical support to the Director and staff of the Department. The Administrative Clerk provides basic clerical services as assigned, and is required to maintain strict confidentiality of information that he/she may have access to, given the functions exercised. In particular, he/she liaises and works closely with the Administrative Assistant, Director’s Assistant and Ag. Manager’s Assistant to ensure the distribution of documents and office supplies.
Duties and responsibilities
Under the supervision and guidance of the Director of Governance and PFM Coordination Office the Administrative Clerk Will:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Strategy and Planning:
- Be available to the Director and staff of the Department at all times.
- Support the proper functioning of the Department.
- Receive, sort and distribute external, internal and DHL correspondences within the Department.
- Deliver outgoing correspondences to other Departments within the Bank. Record outgoing correspondences in transmission books.
- Assist staff with photocopying, printing and binding of documents.
- Assist staff with scanning and transmission of documents.
- Assist the Directorate with filing/archiving of documents.
- Assist staff with processing, follow-up, collection and scanning of travel documents (visa, laissez-passer and passport renewal, note verbale, carte de séjour etc.).
- Assist the Administrative Assistant with the organization of meetings and events (IQR meetings, conferences, retreats, receptions).
- Ensure that office supplies are available as and when required.
- Oversee the operation of the photocopying machines and printers and signal any malfunction.
- Assist official visitors and delegations of the Director. Request for entry access for visitors.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Director.
- Hold at least a minimum of Secondary School Certificate. Additional higher academic qualification will be an advantage.
- A minimum of three years of experience performing clerical tasks in an organization.
- Strong client orientation and interpersonal skills, a professional and focused approach to work and commitment to delivering to client.
- Good knowledge of administration and office support services, including systems and procedures.
- Good coordination skills – methodical and self-organized.
- Demonstrable commitment to delivering excellent customer service focused reception and administration service.
- Good interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to think quickly to respond to immediate requests.
- Flexibility to adapt, positive attitude towards change, and a constructive and creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French or English, with a good working knowledge of the other language.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Word and Outlook. Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: