Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana seeks to recruit, train and license suitably qualified Ghanaians as Commissioners for Oaths for the purpose of administering oaths and assisting in the registration of Ghanaian citizens during the Mass Registration Exercise of the National Identification Authority.
JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest Judicial Service of Ghana job vacancies in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Prospective applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognised tertiary institution
- Be fluent in English and at least one Ghanaian language
- Be a person of proven integrity and good character
- Not have been convicted of a criminal offence involving fraud, dishonesty or moral turpitude
- Not be more than 65 years old
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applicants should ensure that their application letters and CVs, specifying place of residence, place of birth and GPS digital address code reach the Judicial Service of Ghana through the address below not later than Monday, 18th November, 2019:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
High Street, Accra
Or via E-mail: