Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Our Client is Looking to fill the role of HR Country Manager in Ghana. Manager will be responsible for Human Resources division. Fluent French is a must
This role is responsible for:
- Planning, designing, developing and evaluating human resource-related initiatives that support organisational strategic goals.
- Driving talent strategy and recruitment for high level and technical roles across all markets.
- Effectively structuring benefits and compensation programs to attract and retain top talent across markets.
- Providing ongoing coaching and strategic human resources support for executive level leaders, as well as providing guidance and support to HR teams in our operating entities.
- Utilising and potentially sourcing new human resources systems to improve organisation outcomes.
Learning, Development and Culture
- Leading ongoing performance management, including regular performance reviews, managerial feedback surveys, and 360’s.
- Managing in-country L,D&C teams to create and implement global and country level trainings to drive operational performance.
- Developing and planning employee engagement activities that promote culture and positive behaviours across markets.
- 5+ years of experience in senior HR role, with a generalist background that spans strategic planning, administration, recruitment and learning and development.
- Experience in managing cross-country, cross-cultural teams, and coaching and growing employees.
- Business proficiency in both English and French
- Willingness to travel between Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire and Senegal (10%-20% of time)
- Experience working in sub-Saharan Africa
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: