Marketing Business Development Executive - KenyioSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Respect is a leading name in plant-based food supplements, catering to the West African market. Our locally sourced, high-quality products cater to health-conscious individuals, reflecting our dedication to fostering well-being.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Marketing Business Development Associate - Respect Brand located in Accra, Ghana. The Marketing Business Development Associate for Respect will be the driving force behind establishing the brand as the leading choice for superfoods and healthy food supplements in West Africa.
This dynamic role bridges the gap between marketing initiatives and business growth, requiring you to wear many hats and be a strategic thinker with a keen eye on results. You will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing plans, identifying new business opportunities, building strong partnerships, and ensuring Respect's brand message resonates across the region.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- New Business Development
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Manage marketing resources
- Build brand awareness and advocacy
- Corporate business penetration and development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage accounts and build strong client relationships
- Background in business or related field
- Experience in the food or agriculture industries is a plus
- Proven track record of success in a sales role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.