Office Custodian - CARE InternationalAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Office Custodian is responsible for general cleaning of the office and its surroundings. S/He will keep the washrooms, offices, verandas, furniture and other surroundings clean and tidy at all times. The staff will also undertake minor clerical duties in the office and support project activities, including workshops held in the office. S/he will also support with petty errands and front desk responsibilities in the absence of the Front Desk Attendant.
This position will be based in the Tamale Sub-Office in the Northern Region.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure General Cleanliness of the Office and the Compound
- Ensure the offices, washrooms and office surroundings assigned are cleaned daily.
- Mop the floors and clean tables, chairs, louvres, glass doors/windows and other office equipment.
- Ensure a thorough general cleaning is done once every quarter.
- Ensure the conference room is always clean and ready to be used.
- Watering of lawn and flowers.
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying and binding of official documents.
- Provide hot water and tea items for meetings.
- Assist in minor clerical duties (filing of documents).
- Ensure regular patrol of the office building to ward off intruders during working hours.
- Ensure all air-conditioners, bulbs and sockets are switched off after the close of work.
- Run official errands for the office.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Education and/or Certifications
- O'Level /JSS /SSCE Certificate or its equivalent with experience in cleaning an office setting.
- 1 year working experience.
- Ability to read and write simple English and be able to document and maintain records.
- Ability to work with less supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Knowledge in basic computer software applications (Word and Excel).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.