Head: Account and Finance - Firmus AdvisoryAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Title: Head, Accounts and Finance
Reports to: Managing Partner/Partner
Supervises: Account Team
Internal Relations: Colleagues
External Relations: Clients
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Ensures that financial accounting principles, practices, processes and procedures are followed and timely reporting.
- Accurate record-keeping and providing valuable financial information.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements for all clients.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries, and maintains bookkeeping including tracking expenses and revenue, billing and invoicing, etc.
- Assist in providing external auditors with all required accounting information and manage GRA Audit issues.
- Responsible for Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) filings.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Capturing data records into Quickbooks accounting software and generating reports
- Ability to prepare end-of-year financial statements from source documents.
- Ability to prepare budgets and conduct financial analysis.
- Ability to lead the team and provide proper supervision.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Accomplish results by performing assigned tasks and targets.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bsc. Accounting/ Master’s in Accounting/ ACCA or other equivalent Professional Certification in a relevant field with a minimum of 8 years experience in a similar position.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven accounting experience
- Conversant with the usage of accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Aptitude for numbers and well-organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in dealing with the GRA Audit Team is a must
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.