Operations Officer - International Finance CorporationBanking Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties And Accountabilities
- Lead the implementation of the LCI Sahel program which IP was approved in May 2023, working closely in coordination with the COs/Res Reps.
- Coordinate the consultants supporting LCI work in the Sahel countries.
- Lead client engagement and relationship management on the ground to ensure high client satisfaction and the program relevance with ongoing advisory engagements;
- Work with external consultants and World Bank Group colleagues to finalize training needs assessment and deliver technical support to selected local champions;
- Work collaboratively with IFC Investment/Upstream/Advisory and CMA colleagues to align advisory to help build a pipeline of investment projects, support the processing of investment leads and propose compelling “one IFC” solutions to champions;
- Liaise with industry and country office colleagues and other relevant units to ensure consistency of vision/efforts and align actions on business development and pipeline-building efforts in target countries
- Lead on the preparation and delivery of the Project Supervision Reports (PSRs).
- Perform periodic reporting and liaison as required with Development Partners and IFC Africa management team on progress and designated achievements;
- Ensure LCI is delivering in line with the M and E plan;
- Operate with a relative degree of autonomy, under the overall guidance of the AFI Program Manager.
- Master’s degree in a related field and at least 4–8 years of relevant experience. Related fields of education include business, finance, or economics or an area of expertise specific to a sector, subject matter, or industry specialty. Relevant experience could include a proven track record in business consulting or investment banking, or operational experience in the sector or technical or professional field.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the Sahel
- Understanding of the AFI program and experience working in/on one of Sahel or West Africa countries
- Private sector development and operational experience including designing and implementing development programs in Africa;
- Proven knowledge of the investment process in IFC, through working with investment teams or completion of the credit course
- Self-starter, mature and flexible personality; able to work in a multicultural, fast-paced team environment;
- A team player with outstanding people management skills, the ability to work with colleagues from different teams who are not reporting to him/her and achieve outstanding results while meeting tight deadlines and maintaining strong client service orientation;
- Strong analytical and presentation skills working with data using standard office software Excel, Word, PowerPoint – Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French essential.
World Bank Group Core Competencies
The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan; medical, life and disability insurance; and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Learn more about working at the World Bank and IFC, including our values and inspiring stories.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.