Senior Solution Sales Specialist: Community Pass - Mastercard FoundationSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mastercard is dedicated to inclusive economic growth for all people across the globe. The mandate of the Humanitarian & Development team is to transform communities at the Base of the Pyramid. We leverage our digital technology and innovate new business models to digitalize essential daily services – provisioning healthcare, distributing agriculture subsidies, streamlining small merchant supply chains, etc. By so doing, we go well beyond Mastercard’s traditional payments remit, and critically, increase our reach to the 1+ billion previously unserved consumers at the BOP.
The Solution Sales is a passionate, results-driven leader to support the business development activities with key organizations in the Humanitarian and Development sector, including large foundations, non-profits, development organizations, tech providers, financial service providers and NGOs.
This person will be responsible to supporting the execution of global strategic projects with key partner organizations that will leverage MasterCard solutions and technical expertise to create commercially sustainable offerings for economic inclusion of underserved populations. This position reports directly to the Vice President for Solutions Sales Community Pass
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The purpose of the role is business development and sales role for Community pass products, Agri payments and identity. Primary focus on Nigeria and Ghana with a potential to extend efforts to central and west Africa.
- The position is to support existing customers; to exploit new opportunities as they are identified and; to build a short- and long-term pipeline of strategic deals to support our growth and scale in markets (e.g., assess, identify, qualify and shape new customer opportunities), and drive market preparation activities with market leads.
- Researching and surfacing critical information about key customers that will be used to develop new business opportunities.
- Conducting market development activities and drive market preparation activities, translating longer-term marketing strategies to tactical sales and account plans
- Drafting and developing proposals, marketing collateral, presentations and other materials for use with customers.
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure effective follow through and flawless execution on projects.
All About You
- BA in Business, Engineering, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years combined experience in business development Digital/Tech and/or Payments Industry.
- Experience working with solutions sales and consultative sales.
- Experience working for/with payment networks, financial institutions, or mobile payments companies.
- Understanding of electronic payments in developing market contexts.
- Understanding of microfinance, agriculture and/or economic development a plus.
- Creative problem solving and solutioning coupled with diplomacy, good judgment, and cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Upbeat, energetic and driven.
Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.