Data Specialist - Aya DataIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are Aya Data, we provide data labelling services to companies with machine learning (ML) projects to enable them to train their ML models. Much like how a human being learns from seeing and reading, Artificial Intelligence learns from visual and text data. The more data it interacts with the better it can achieve its function. However, this data must be prepared in the correct way (labelled) before it can be used to train AI.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for bright, eager candidates to join our team of Data Specialist. The role of the Data Specialist is to process and structure data sets, preparing them to be used to train Artificial Intelligence.
You'll be working directly with the Quality Assurance Leads, Team Leads and Operations Managers of Aya Data to deliver an outstanding quality of service to our international clients.
The opportunities to progress through our organization are clearly laid out - with successful employees increasing salary, responsibility, and gaining the chance to learn about Data Science.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you'll be working on
- Extracting, collecting, and analyzing data in multiple formats (Video/Text/Numeric/Audio)
- Accurately labeling data on software
- Managing your time effectively in order to hit targets
- Web based research in order to build out data sets
- Cleansing data (deduplication, error flagging ad correction, formatting, arranging)
- Managing data security and confidentiality
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in information management, data analytics, computer science, or a similar field.
- 3+ years experience as a data specialist.
- Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple formats.
- In-depth knowledge of data retrieval and storage systems.
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- Knowledge of computer hardware systems and peripherals.
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with end-user training and support.
How we partner with you
At Aya, we practice what we preach. You'll do some of the most impactful work of your career, and we'll sort the boring bits
- ?Competitive salary
- ?Flexible working - we're serious about life-work balance and will aim to accommodate this
- in any possible way we can
- ?Minimum of 20 days leave each year
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.