IT Representative: Tech - JumiaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.Our platforms among others, comprises of:
- Marketplace, where we integrate with our sellers and manage products;
- Mall, which is our core e-com platform that enables customers to buy products;
- Logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our external clients;
- Payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in our markets.
Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs and skills, and empowering a new generation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The IT representative role is to support and maintain the stability of Jumia’s software systems at a country level. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the correct use of our software products and managing the on-boarding and off-boarding processes of local users for manual processes.
You will also be responsible for implementing and training users on newly developed and existing products and promptly troubleshooting any exceptional cases or issues that may arise within the existing software systems.
- Ensure compliance with the SOPs and compliance requirements as defined centrally by the operational excellence and internal control teams
- Propose changes to current SOPs and compliance requirements to improve efficiency
- provisioning/deprovisioning on Jumia Software Products
- Prepare documentation and training materials for on-boarding and off-boarding of users for Jumia software products
- Conduct training sessions and tests for new users to ensure proper use of software products
- Prepare documentation and training materials for new product developments and train affected users
- Aid in checking new product development requests and test new product developments before launch
- Lead implementation of new product developments and request system improvements
- Troubleshoot and fix any systematic or exceptional issues with software products
- Document issue existence and resolution using existing ticketing systems
- Flag issues affecting/blocking local business processes that require central changes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Project management and cross-team communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- E-commerce and IT operations experience
- IT operations, web development, and help desk support experience
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.