Payroll Expert: Sub-Saharan Africa - DeelAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Remote: this is a remote role, work from wherever you want!
What You’ll Do At Deel
- Evaluate and select relevant software for running payroll
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of payroll
- Prepare and reconcile internal payroll reports, ensuring compliance with local tax authorities
- Own all critical local payroll processes – setting up involuntary deductions; maintaining and reconciling liability payments; and evaluating union dues
- Schedule payroll expenses collections and reconcile collections to expenses
- Assess and improve rapid growth processes and procedures, ensuring compliance.
- Stay informed of relevant local regulatory and policies changes, communicating key changes across teams
- Work cross-functionally to provide expertise on local payroll matters
- Answer complex payroll related questions from employees
Some Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field from an accredited institution
- 3+ years payroll experience with experience in the relevant market
- Strong working knowledge of local regulations and policies related to payroll
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines timely and accurately
- Strong verbal and written skills, to connect clients and align with various stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, explaining complex issues at an understandable level
- Advanced knowledge of local payroll software solutions
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong English
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.