Administrative Officer - YinsonAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Overall purpose of the job
- To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the team.
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to the whole team.
- Co-ordinate all transport and logistics with respect to personnel movement and tracking in country and abroad.
- Responsible for complete travel management by liaising with designated travel agents for cost efficient tickets, hotel accommodation, meet and greet, visas, vaccinations, health requirements, etc.
- Organisation and co-ordination of all guests and colleagues visiting the Ghana Office in terms of LOIs, VOAs, immigration matters etc.
- Responsible for ensuring the Office Reception is fully functional and manned at all times.
- Responsible for coordinating all repairs, maintenance, generator / power and general upkeep of the office which includes liaising with the landlord / service providers on all issues pertaining to the office block.
- Maintain a comprehensive administrative filing system of all administrative contracts and agreements.
- Responsible for all staff house activities in relation to bill payments, cleaning, utilities, maintenance etc.
- Assist in the preparation of paperwork for work and residence permits processing for all expat employees.
- Ensure the office is stocked with stationery and groceries as appropriate.
- Ensure the office is clean and presentable at all times by supervising the cleaners.
- Responsible for supervising all drivers and coordinating their work plans.
- Responsible for arranging office meetings/townhalls.
- Maintain a comprehensive manual filing system of all inbound and outbound correspondences to the MD/CM
- Act as a personal assistant to the MD/CM as and when required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications / Skills / Experience Required
- Effective written, communication and organisation skills.
- Previous experience in a similar function.
- A degree in business administration or associated relevant degree.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.