Restaurant Manager - Kempinski HotelHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To produce an outstanding guest experience within the outlet concept by managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary team. The Restaurant / Outlet Manager provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximises profit.
- All rules & regulations are strictly adhered within the hotel including hotel’s policy on fire and safety as well as hygiene regulations including HACCP.
- The sales are driven to the outlet’s full potential and that budget is adhered to.
- A High quality of product and service is maintained in the outlet.
- The outlet is developed in an entrepreneurial manner, looking for opportunities to generate more business at all times.
- Innovation and new ideas are fostered, collected and communicated to the Head of Department.
- The growth of internal talent within the outlet is successfully implemented.
- Support and implement new Talent Development initiatives.
- Identify internal and external talents* that match Kempinski’s DNA values.
- Support career development by training and assigning multi-tasking.
- Grow talent in order to present candidates in quarterly Talent Transfer Calls.
- Give constant feedback to all employees of the outlet.
- Conduct yearly performance appraisals and TTTT’s for all employee of the outlet (unless Head of Department is able to do it), providing feedback on their job performance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BSc in Hospitality Management or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a related role preferably in a 4/5 star hotel
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- English – excellent oral and written skills
Personal Competencies: (All Must Have)
- Passionate for Food & Beverage
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Business Acumen
- Sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Analytical thinker
- Flexible and reliable
- Tolerant and open minded
- Works well under pressure
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.