Boiler House Technician - Unilever GhanaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Unilever Ghana seeks to employ a suitably qualified Boiler House Technician.
Job Description For Boiler Operator
- Operates automatically fired boilers to generate steam for the factory
- Observes pressure, temperature, and draft meters on panel to verify specified operation of automatic combustion control systems, feed water regulators and burners.
- Turns valves and adjusts controls to set specified fuel feed, draft openings, water level, and steam pressure of boiler.
- Observes boiler and auxiliary units to detect malfunctions and makes repairs, such as changing burners and tightening pipes and fittings.
- Test and treat boiler feed water, using specified chemicals.
- Maintain log of meter and gauge readings and record data, such as water test results and quantity of fuel consumed.
- May be designated according to fuel burned, type of boilers, or class of license required.
- Operates Atlas Copco air compressors
- Carry out troubleshooting of faults on boilers/burners and predictive maintenance
- Conversant with start up and operation of biomass boilers and preventive maintenance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Mechanical Technician Part 3Computer literate – use of Excel amongst others
- Have worked in a boiler house and operated boilers with at least 4 or 5 years working experience
- Have conducted risk assessment in the boiler house and is safety consciousIs conversant with water treatment in boilers
- Is conversant with Atlas copco air compressors and diagnostics
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.