Waiter / Waitress - Canwin HotelHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a waiter or waitress who will be responsible for duties at our restaurant and bar. Duties required are serving guests at the restaurant, taking orders, handling requests from guests, and liaising with kitchen and bar staff to provide excellent service.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent communication and social skills, the ability to multitask, written skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a waiter is also helpful.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using POS ordering software,order slips, or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to the kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu, and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Prior experience as a waiter/waitress or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, and Excel.
- Good time management skills.
- Years of Experience: (3 years experience)
- Applicant must live in these areas: Teshie, Nungua, La, Sakumono, Lashibi, Spintex
Location: Oceanview Estate, Sakumono – Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.