Chef - Plantations SOCFINAF GhanaHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Plantations Soefinaf Ghana (PSG) Limited wishes to inform all qualified and interested candidates about a vacant position in its General Management Department: CHEF
- REPORTS TO: ADMIN/HR MANAGER
Reporting to Admin/HR Manager, the position is to effectively and efficiently provide catering services at the Company’s Guests to meet the needs of both local and international standards.
The position requires the exercise of diligence, honesty, integrity, loyalty to the company and the highest standard of cleanliness throughout the period of employment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The job title holder is required to abide by the policies and operating procedures of the company and those that the company shall from time to time put in place for the effective and efficient performance of its operations.
- Responsible for the preparation of quality and hygienic food for the company’s Guests.
- Ensures that good, quality and appropriate cooking materials and ingredients are always used in the preparation of food in the Guest House.
- To ensure that the cooking utensils as well as the kitchen and the surroundings where food is prepared are always clean by all standards.
- Personal cleanliness is required.
- To ensure adequate food ingredients are always in stock to meet Guests’ food needs at all times.
- To ensure cleanliness of Guests’ Rooms.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Adin/HR Manager or his assignee as and when the situation demands.
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma in Advanced Catering/Catering II, SSCE or WASSCE Certificate with some professional catering certificate.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ post-qualification experience in the preparation of both local and international cuisines in a reputable hotel.
- Knowledge in managing people.
- Nutritional resources management skills.
- Knowledge in the preparation of a variety of dishes (Local and continental).
- Good interpersonal skills/ Team Player.
- Knowledge in diet management especially for expatriates.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.