Brand Operations Manager: Pizza Inn - Simbisa BrandsHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Leads and motivates the Pizza Inn team to ensure customer satisfaction, quality standards, and operational excellence.
- Ensures compliance with all Pizza Inn Brand Operational Standards, company policies and procedures, including safety and security protocols.
- Monitors daily store operations, ensuring that the stores are clean, well-stocked, and properly staffed.
- Coordinates and assist in the setting of budgets for the shop(s) and ensure adherence and achievement of these set targets.
- Analyzes financial data to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to address them.
- Monitors shop activities to ensure budgets and profitability margins are achieved.
- Monitor on a daily basis the Gross Profit for each outlet and liaise with the respective managers to ensure that correct Brand Gross Profits are achieved and maintained.
- Handles escalated customer complaints in a professional manner, resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
- Develops and Implements Locality Marketing and Promotional activities to increase revenue and increase customer counts.
- To carry out spot checks on both cash and stock at all outlets and ensures that management is accountable if company regulations and standards are being flouted.
- Directly responsible for all repairs and maintenance at all outlets and to ensure that periodic servicing is done on all mechanical equipment at agreed intervals.
- Ensures that all menu items and products are prepared in line with the Brand Standard Operating Procedures.
- Promotes and ensures sound manpower and industrial relations practices so as to boost morale and productivity.
- Conducts competitor analysis and make recommendations to the QSR General Manager
- Constantly checks the cost of raw materials and their impact on Gross Profit margins to ensure maximum savings are made on purchases.
- Identifies training and development needs and ensures that remedial training is affected in liaison with the Training/Human Resources department.
- Carries out research on customer perceptions, buying patterns and formulates strategies to boost revenues and customer count.
- Is responsible for all Brand Delivery activities, including internal and 3rd party vendors.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the Quick Service or Hospitality Sector.
- Possession of a Tertiary qualification in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary school.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Possess strong leadership, motivational and people skills to effectively communicate with staff, coworkers, and customers.
- Possess good financial management skills and knowledge of profit and loss (P&L) statements.
- Knowledge of basic kitchen practices, protocols, and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Possess self-motivational skills and a hands-on management approach.
- Possess impeccable service standards and attention to detail.
- Possess strong skills in organization and efficiency.
- Must be able to work in high pressured environments & be flexible to the needs of the Business.
- Good time management, with exceptional organizational, planning, and analytical skills.
- Be self-driven & proactive.
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of all the Brands’ systems, processes and procedures are a must.
- Professional objective judgement and discretion with integrity.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.