Senior Production Technician - MODEC GhanaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Operate and carry out first line Production Operations activities as directed by the relevant Discipline
- Supervisor on the FPSO process and utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance standards/associated assurance tasks.
- Provides and carry out first line Production activities for Topsides Process/Utilities as directed by relevant
- Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
- Carry out Preventative Production and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned Production in accordance with the CMMS ensuring.
- All Production maintenance related activities are carried out to the highest standards
- All test and inspection routines required for the Production System are completed
- Proper records/history and reports are maintained
- Review and update Job descriptions for planned Production as required
- Be familiar with and lead by example with the Facility’s plant and machinery their safe operation and
- Production and will ensure knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering.
- City & Guilts (C&G) /Higher National Diploma (HND)or equivalent Mechanical or Process trade background. Certification(s):
- Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ) Level 3-Process Operations Hydrocarbon -Operations
- Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ) Level 3- Process Operations Hydrocarbons- Control Room Operations
- CRO Emergency Response Assessment
- 6-8 years of offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
- At least 5 years of CRO experience
- Rotating Equipment Experience
- Production Management Systems Experience
- Production Operations experience
- Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
- FPSO experience
- Emergency response duties/fire team trained
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.