DevOps Engineer - Npontu Technologies LimitedIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Technologies are in search of a highly skilled and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team. The Successful candidate shall play a critical role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our infrastructure and development processes.
The candidate shall be responsible for;
- Collaborating with Platforms teams to define infrastructure requirements and implement scalable solutions.
- Designing, building, and maintaining robust and secure infrastructure using modern DevOps tools and practices.
- Automating, deploying, configuring, and monitoring applications and services.
- Implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for efficient software delivery.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to infrastructure, deployment, and performance.
- Implementing and enforcing security best practices to protect systems and data.
- Conducting regular system and infrastructure audits to ensure compliance and identify areas for improvement.
- Staying updated with emerging technologies and industry trends to drive innovation and optimize processes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong background in software development, programming languages such as Java, Python, Angular, PHP.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Travis CI, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or SaltStack.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, or Python.
- Experience in building and maintaining continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, or ELK. Strong understanding of Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Experience with infrastructure security and compliance.
- Understanding of infrastructure as code (IaC) principles.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.