Finance Manager - La Community BankFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
La Community Bank LTD seeks to employ a suitably qualified person for the position of: Finance Manager
Lead in the maintenance, control, planning, and production of financial and management records in adherence to accounting policies, procedures and standards
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of first degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or similar qualification from a recognised university
- The final certificate of ICA (Ghana) or ACCA
- A minimum of 7 years of finance experience with at least 5 years in the financial services industry
- Proficient in the use of an Accounting software
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge and Skills
- Banking operations and regulatory frameworks both local and at the international level including IFRS, BASEL 2 and other international standards
- Accounting principles, procedures, financial reporting standards and business planning processes
- Tax laws and related regulations
- Bank of Ghana regulations and directives
- Developments and trends in the financial services industry
- Labour law & practice
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.