Customer Service and Credit Risk Analyst - GuinnessCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose Of Role
To support the E2EC Africa Lead and the local Finance & Sales Directors in the continuous improvement of the end to end OTC process in order to drive further value for the business. This role also brings up and finds solutions to risk exposures. This will be achieved by developing an outstanding OTC process, with robust controls, minimum manual intervention and transactions processed right first time
Compliance and Risk Management
- Monitoring of required OTC’s KPI’s and trends to improve the market performance & course correct where nvitalto ensure the best possible performance.
- Supervise the Sales Ledger balance and aged debt profile and pro-actively manage timely cash receipts and the target achievement, working through the Credit team in SSC and markets to achieve this. Supports with cash steering committee prep and attendance where relevant.
- Review of sales invoiced to physical goods dispatched, Shipments vs Depletions to define what credible SIT levels for full and empties should be in other to minimise credit exposure but improve growth potential.
- Provision of OTC financial information on ad hoc basis to senior management and ensuring a CARM compliant Order Management control environment for GGB plc
- Providing mentorship regarding OTC processes & execution queries to senior management and internal/external auditors.
- Management of reclamation of goods in the event of account closure, own the interaction with customers for settlements as the need arises
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Customer interactions and partnering
- End to End oversight of customer issue resolution and partner concern point for order and returns management etc to ensure customer happiness and excellent service level
- Monthly customer performance investigate and engagement on sales, payment & default patterns and empties management patterns with the priority being any distressed, high risk customers and high growth potential customers.
- Offer support services and advices to customers on key business decisions.
Qualifications And Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in FMCG environment
- Strong customer handling skills and service-oriented
- Proven track record to develop & lead teams
- Demonstrated collaborator management
- Proven ability to stand up for business principals
- Minimum of 3+ years in PQE commercial environment, supporting the delivery of business improvement
- Has significant financial knowledge and willingness to improve day-to-day
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyse measures and to understand business impact
- Makes suggestions on improvement actions to achieve business goals and improve business performance
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to connect & build positive relationships
- Lack of understanding of the commercial & demand agenda within Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd.
- Lack of demonstrated leadership skills
- Lack of demonstrated skills regarding stakeholder engagement & management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.