Technical Officer: Customer Service - 4Ward DevelopmentCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Wa 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
4Ward Development is a well-established safe water enterprise (SWE) with business subsidiaries in Ghana and Uganda that provide safe water services at District Wide Scale. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of rural customers by delivering a guaranteed supply of high-quality water on a continuous basis.
4Ward Development was launched by Access Development, an enterprise with a decade of experience providing safe water to 600,000+ people through 2,000 water points across Africa. During this time, Access Development pioneered an innovative water system, NUMA, backed by our non-profit partner and owner, Water4. Access Development, and thus 4Ward Development West and East Africa, are wholly owned for-profit Subsidiaries of Water4, Inc.
Reports To: Sales & Marketing Manager, Northern Operations
Department/Group: Sales & Marketing Northern Operations
Travel Required:12-16 Weeks Per Year in Ghana
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Under the supervision of the Sales &Marketing Manager, the Customer Relations Officer will be responsible for ensuring high quality customer service in project communities. The Customer Relations Officer will manage service communities professionally and provide excellent customer service to NUMA vendors, kiosks and household customers. The Customer Relations Officer will also promote and uplift the NUMA brand as a service-oriented company.
The CSO will join the Northern Operations Sales & Marketing team and report to the Sales & Marketing Manager for Northern Operations.
Time Allocation of Responsibilities
- Engage with current, past and future Numa customers to learn from and encourage them to buy/buy more water
- Visit NOW and Kiosks customers in ways that drive sales and improve customer satisfaction
- Generate water tokens through POS machines to vendors and Now customers
- Resolve customer issues and complaints are timely.
- Conduct customer feedback on service delivery and recommend ways to improve service delivery
- Analyze data from water sales to identify immediate areas of need and implement appropriate strategies to address them
- Participate in or embark on community engagements/meetings, WaSH Trainings and promotional activities
- Provide support and training to vendors to effectively increase their sales of NUMA water and expand their overall income as business people in their communities
- Participate in and contribute to research project initiated by 4Ward Ghana to improve service delivery
Key Expected Results
- Effective planning for the implementation of sales strategy and activities.
- Evolve market research to create value for customers and differentiate support that clearly map to vendor and customer satisfaction needs.
- Facilitate in group and individual trainings/ meeting/ discussions for vendors, communities and customers
- Effective communication and networking achieved through partnership and collaboration with key people within the communities
- Progress reports and work plans timely prepared
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum qualification of first degree in sales and marketing, social sciences, community development or another related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service-related role, sales or community development
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of trends and regulations in their specific industry to be able to inform and educate clients.
- Advanced sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to analyze consumer data to optimize sales efforts.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and staff members
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent leadership and coaching abilities
- Build relationships and collaborate with clients and team members
- Communicate effectively in English and local dialect
- Group Facilitation and Training skills
- Demonstrate a positive and customer-friendly attitude
- Display excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Can effectively and efficiently complete tasks online and with Microsoft Office and other platforms
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.