Resourcing and Talent Mgt Specialist - Vodafone GhanaHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To ensure the execution of the resourcing strategy to attract the right talent and ensure that the company has no critical resource gaps that would endanger daily operations. To deliver companywide sourcing of suitably qualified and experienced people, to facilitate recruitment activities.
To source, recruit, screen, interview and recommend external and/ or internal candidates for all level jobs. To manage the full life cycle of recruitment and support the rollout and development of Talent Management initiatives.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Resourcing activities
- Responsible for delivering high-quality, timely, cost-effective and professional recruitment services to the business units
- Ownership of Corporate functions and Commercial resourcing
- Support resourcing work and management of the Outsourcing contract
- Interface effectively with recruitment service providers where needed to fill vacant roles
- Support in the execution of all elements of the people plan for Resourcing
- Implement specific initiatives which are Resourcing – led within the overall Global, Region and local HR roadmap
- Provide expert advice, interpretation and guidance on policies, practices and processes to identified customer groups
- Serve as the single point of contact and own the recruitment process for bands I,J, H, G
- Work on Talent Pipeline for Client groups
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support the implementation of key elements of the HR calendar and other resourcing projects / initiatives
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the local Resourcing strategy
- Manage the career website to ensure an optimal online experience for prospective employees
- Support the implementation of the Internal Mobility Campaign
- Have oversight responsibility for the implementation of Student engagement initiatives / programs – Campus Career fairs, debates, internships, national service and university awards
- Communicate Vodafone Ghana’s EVP to prospective candidates to attract talent
- Conducts follow-up calls after hiring
- Maintains accurate and concise records and reports about all phases of the recruitment process and the candidates
- Support with Outsourced Payroll and recruitment Administration
- Prepare recruitment reports
- Drive Employer Branding Initiatives
- Talent Management
- Actively support the recruitment of Discover participants and the execution of the developmental roadmap
- Drive growth of digital pipeline through the successful launch and effective management of Apprenticeship Programme
- Lead recruitment initiatives and scale-up of Reconnect Programme
- Support the implementation of specific initiatives which are Talent management –led within the overall Global, Region and local HR roadmap
- Employer Brand
- Communicate the company’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to prospective candidates in order to attract talent into the business
- Support the implementation of agreed programs to enhance the company’s employer brand for both internal and external candidates
- Responsible for the update of information and management of the Careers website
- Jointly responsible for the implementation of Students engagement initiatives / programs – Campus career fairs, debates, internships, national service, FESSP, and university awards
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Full life-cycle recruitment experience
- Experience with recruitment and selection tools, techniques and methodologies
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Accuracy, attention to detail, teamwork
- Computer skills (internet, online databases, recruitment database.)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Previous work experience in the Telecoms Industry
- Service Provider management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Project Management skills
- Change Management skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.