Director: Information Technology Services Directorate - UENRIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Sunyani 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Council of the University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR), Sunyani announces for the information of the general public and interested candidates, a vacancy for the Director of University Information Technology Directorate (ITD) position of UENR, Sunyani.
The Director shall be the Head of the University Information Technology Directorate (ITD). He shall oversee the overall development and management of Information, Communication and Technology infrastructure and systems within the University.
Qualification Required & Experience
The Applicant must:
- possess a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or any other relevant qualification in a relevant field; AND
- possess a relevant professional qualification, preferably CISCO Certification, IT Security Certification, Certified Information Systems
Auditor and Microsoft Certification.
- have served as Principal Systems Analyst or Principal Programmer, etc in a University or analogous institution for a minimum of Five (5) years OR must have a minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience in a relevant field in industry, commerce or public service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for FIVE (5) YEARS in the first instance and may be subject to renewal for another term of up to five (5) years (after evaluation of performance). Prospective applicants must be able to serve a full term of five (5) years before attaining the compulsory statutory retirement age of SIXTY (60).
The person to be appointed must:
- be dynamic, self-motivated, and competent with proven ability;
- be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- have the ability to exercise sound judgment;
- exhibit a high sense of initiative, and managerial and organizational skills;
- have an entrepreneurial drive and be business oriented;
- be a distinguished professional with capacity to motivate and direct staff;
- be digitally literate.
Location: Sunyani« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.