Accountant - Power & Co Engineering GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
A reputable Engineering Company located at Spintex- Accra seeks the service of an Accountant.
- Manage all accounting transactions;
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closing balances;
- Reconcile Accounts Payable and Receivable;
- Ensure timely bank reconciliations;
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns on a timely basis;
- Audit financial transactions and documents
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Work experience as an Accountant:-
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Hands-on experience with accounting software-Tally
- MS Excel skills & MS Word;
- Experience with general ledger functions;
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills;
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree;
- Additional certification (ACCA/CA part) is a plus.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.