Credit Analyst Officer - Quick Credit & InvestmentAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Credit Analyst supports the Area Managers to build and manage the loan portfolio to achieve the objectives of the company. These activities include the complete process of a loan application, appraisal, documentation, monitoring and other support necessary.
He/She shall undertake to check and verify all assessments of documents shared by Field Officer(s) and make decisions about the client’s credit application using a range of criteria.
- Check and analyze the loan requirements (documents) of existing or prospective clients.
- Analyse and approve based on the findings of the borrower’s ability to repay,
- Keep the company’s credit risk low or non-existent.
- Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances.
- Create files/folders to keep customers’ documents.
- Contact clients to do further verification if necessary.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Analytical skills
- People Management skills
- Independent-minded to take decisions
- Time Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hard-working in terms
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a First Degree with a level two CA certification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years of working experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.