Grants and Research Manager - Heritage Christian CollegeEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Identifies and maintains research grant sources and disseminates research funding opportunities
- Coordinates the setting up of the teams for proposal development and provides pre-award support
- Prepares all contracts and portfolios for research, grants and consultancies
- Keeps a complete and accurate database of contracts for sub-awards, research, grant and consultancies
- Seeks and manages HCC's registration with international institutions that have research grants and other grant platforms
- Reviews proposals for completeness and compliance with the national and institutional regulations/policies/guidelines procedures as well as administrative, financial and programmatic (grant project performance) reporting requirements of the award
- Liaises with principal investigators, subcontractors, sponsored project offices and funding agencies
- Links industry with researchers and sets up funding mechanisms
- Identifies linkages of philanthropic individuals and agencies with HCC
- Maintain links with industry players and keeps a complete and accurate database on the same
- Seeks patent registration for works of innovation
- Seeks linkages with industry to commercialise innovative research findings
- Prepares policy briefs for engagement with national policymakers
- Identifies, coordinates and compiles research business development and strategic research plans of faculty, staff and students
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Postgraduate university degree in a relevant discipline
- Additional qualifications in Project Management, International Development, Research Administration, Marketing or Business Administration will be an advantage
- Extensive experience in sourcing for grants and securing external grants and project funding
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply sponsor, national and institutional policies, regulations, guidelines, practices and procedures on research grants
- Ability to manage high-volume and complex transactions
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interdisciplinary working skills
- Good planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Good IT skills and understanding of centralized database management system
- Effective networking skills and connecting with businesses and industry
- Demonstrated understanding of intellectual property rights (patents, copyright and related rights)
- Familiarity with the process of turning fresh ideas into great products and services
- Effective client liaison and ability to build relationships
- Only qualified and experienced applicants will be invited to attend the interview
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.