Country Director - Pagus AfricaNGO Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ho 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Country Director is responsible for all Center for Achievement (CFA) Strategic development and management, Fundraising and Programs. CFA programs and projects include leadership development through the Path to Success program including internships, sponsorship, scholarships, and educational and community outreach programs.
Reports to: Executive Director and Board of Directors
Manages: Program Coordinator, Financial Assistant, Educational Project officer, Office manager
Is responsible for:
Volunteers, Path students and members of the organization.Programs and Activities in which the organization engages.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the organization’s operations and programs.
- Develops and implements consistent inventory and cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting/metrics.
- Oversees and reports on the organization’s results to the board of directors.
- Supervises the development of operations-based financial modeling.
- Coordinates and leads annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic planning and forecast updates for effective program implementation.
- Ensures ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommends timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals
- Maintains and supports in building a strong Board of Directors; builds board involvement with strategic direction of ongoing programs
- Leads, coaches, develops and retains CFA.
- Ensures effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluates program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents.
- Develops appropriate community partnerships and collaborations, and provides feedback to the Board related to operationalising those partnerships and collaborations.
- Manages and develops CFA Path Program and Mentorship Program with build on leadership, personal and professional skills for PATH students
- Provides leadership to and manages the efforts of program teams to ensure appropriate support of all departments.
- Retains diverse, qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development for workers.
- Represent and manages the team according to CFA Core Values
- Ensures effective staff management by adopting efficient performance management models to maximize output.
Fundraising & Communications:
- Expands local income-generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations and regional expansion.
- Uses external presence and relationships to garnernew opportunities.
- Prepares accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
- Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
- Design the national fundraising strategy to intensify in-country fundraising.
- Builds partnerships in new markets, establishing relationships with the funders, and political and community leaders for the growth of the organization.
- Oversees the implementation of the online presence strategy and ensures the quality of the CFA brand
- Intensify local and international presence and communicate program results with an emphasis on the successes of the local programs to up the organization in a better position for resource mobilization.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Successful resource development, fundraising and philanthropy experience
- High-level communication skills, including experience of communicating effectively across cultures and with diverse audiences, both verbally and in writing
- A solid knowledge of accounting, budgeting, financial management and fundraising.
- Extensive experience in leading the process of ongoing strategic planning.
- Extensive experience in public speaking/public relations.
- Ability to appreciate gender, cultural and ethnic diversity
- Sensitive to context, local dynamics that drive conflict and division, and power imbalances
Personal Qualities / Skills
- Demonstrates leadership and management skills
- Is able to multi-task
- Takes initiative
- Works independently
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Good team player
Qualification Required & Experience
- The preferred applicant must have a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Development Management, Project Management, MBA or other related fields with 7 or more years of experience in senior management of the non-profit organizations.
Engagement type: Two-year contract with possible renewal based on performance
Location: Ho, Volta Region
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.