Senior Software Engineer - CodeLnIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are an end-to-end digital agricultural marketplace platform that enables global industries across the globe to build their supply chains and source for agricultural commodities, grown exclusively, to their specifications by African farmers.
- Lead and coordinate the effort of the software development team
- Manage cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Collaborate and work with a team of designers to translate designs and wireframes into workable software components
- Work with other team members in an agile environment comprising two to four weeks of sprints to deliver usable software components
- Deploy workable software components to multiple environments through deployment pipelines
- Follow a TDD approach to software development where code is tested before implemented
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any closely related qualification is a nice-to-have
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a must
- Knowledge of microservices is a must
- Knowledge of cloud computing, preferably, AWS is required
- Must understand the concepts of RESTful APIs and be able to write APIs in Node.js
- Experience working with teams in an agile environment is necessary
- Experience writing API documentation with Swagger/Postman
- Must have some level of experience in automated testing
- Should have at least 1-year of experience leading and managing teams
- 2+ years experience as a senior software engineer
- 1+ years experience in leading and managing teams
- 4+ years experience in a software engineering role
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Terraform and Jenkins is a plus
- Building APIs with Node.js and TypeScript is a must
- Test Driven approach to developing APIs
- Ability to design and implement test cases at various levels to thoroughly test API endpoints
- Experience working with React Native will be a plus
- Linux (Unix-based system) skills are a plus
- Experience with design patterns and OOP approach to software development
- Knowledge of database fundamentals like indexing, SQL queries, schema migrations, managing backups, etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB is required
- Knowledge of Kubernetes (EKS) and containers with Docker is a plus
- Experience in Jira is a plus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.