Customer Relations Analyst - Vodafone GhanaCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- To provide professional service assurance input to the creation and maintenance of the Enterprise Solutions annual plan and budget.
- Provide bespoke incident/problem management for allocated accounts within an agreed sales plan framework and annual targets for revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Putting Customers First
- Commercial: Understands the value of profitable customers
- Listens: Listens and understands customers’ needs
- Service Oriented: Delivers outstanding customer service
- Performing through our People:
- Motivates: Motivates people and teams to perform
- Adaptable: Values and adapts to different cultures
- Team working: Works collaboratively with others
- Delivering Results:
- Driven: Can do, delivers, drives Vodafone to win
- Goal Oriented: Sets and prioritises challenging targets
- Focussed: Rigorous, manages own time and resources
- Cost Conscious: Manages cost while maintaining profitability
- Risk Aware: Manages risk
- Managing a Changing Environment:
- Helicopter: Sees the big picture and the important details
- Imaginative: Thinks laterally and innovatively
- Judgement: Displays sound judgement and makes effective, timely decisions
- Manages change: Works effectively in a changing environment
- Making a Personal Difference:
- Courage: Positive and brave
- Builds Trust: Open, trustworthy and trusting
- Reliable: Dependable, takes personal responsibility
- Curious: Seeks opportunities to learn and develop
- Enthusiastic: Communicates with enthusiasm and clarity
- Inspirational: Inspires and influences stakeholders
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Business studies degree or equivalent/degree in telecommunications or equivalent
- 3 years experience of service or account management in the telecommunications sector
- Project management /ITIL
- Ability to work in matrix teams
- Presentation skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- Support the Customer Relations Manager in developing operating procedures and processes for coordinating, updating and resolving service incidents/problems for Enterprise accounts
- Work with the customer satisfaction survey group to identify major customer service concerns and then work with the customer to define the issues
- Create a service development plan to resolve the customer’s priority service issues and agree the plan with the customer. Also agree with the customer that if the issues are resolved satisfactorily, the customer will provide “very high satisfaction” ratings in the next round of surveys
- Manage implementation of the service development plan, coordinating efforts of various support groups across Vodafone Ghana. (Service Assurance, Credit Control, Customer Operations, etc)
- Agree on a set of performance KPI targets and measures over service development plan implementation; regularly measure and report on progress to the account manager, customer service specialist, and customer
- Cross Channel Collaboration
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Design Thinking
- User insights
- Data Analytics and Insights
- External trends and insights
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Customer Centricity
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.