Marketing Officer - Ghana News AgencySales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana News Agency (GNA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, result-driven, competent, and dynamic professionals to fill various vacant positions. The available position is Marketing Officer.
Job Description: Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements approved policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), work plan and other support systems to manage the Business Development & Marketing Department.
- Implements approved marketing and sales initiatives/plans to market and sell the Company’s products and services to meet the requirements/expectations of Clients as well as develop new business relationships.
- Assists in the preparation of adverts designs and media concepts for clients.
- Ensures the prompt payment of placed advertisements and fast delivery of contracts.
- Solicits advertisement service for the Agency.
- Collaborates with the Finance Department in collecting debts from advertising and subscription clients.
- Liaises with the Finance Department in the monitoring of rent proceeds.
- Keeps and updates records on the advertising and subscription business.
- Provides input in formulating new product and service from inception to respective launch to meet growing and changing customer needs.
- Coordinates and monitors sales activities to improve and optimize revenue growth, expand business, and improve sales productivity.
- Monitor and identify areas of concern for marketing/sales and propose corrective actions to address concerns and maximize profitability.
- Maintains and updates data on sales activities and clientele for easy accessibility and retrieval of information.
- Maintains a network of contacts that will support the operations of the Business Development & Marketing Team.
- Prepares monthly and periodic reports on all sales and marketing activities.
- Performs any other duty(s) assigned by Superior Officer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Project Management, or related field.
- Five (5) years relevant working experience in related role.
- In-depth working knowledge and experience in sales/marketing operations.
- Good knowledge of distribution channels available and how these can be leveraged.
- Proven planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent marketing and sales and customer service focus.
- Good knowledge/understanding of sales delivery benchmarks and standards.
- Strong negotiation, networking and influencing skills.
- Good knowledge/understanding of market segmentation, value propositions and customer profiles.
- Good knowledge and understanding of project management and administration.
- Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships relevant to the development of business potential partnerships.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and business development software/tools.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.