Automotive Mechanical Trainer - World Food ProgrammeEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Automotive Mechanical Trainer will be under the supervision of the Project Manager of the Accra Training Centre. The incumbent’s duties required shall include but are not limited to the following:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and carry out face-to-face training sessions and workshops for groups.
- Prepare training materials and ensure the appropriate set-up for the face-to-face training sessions.
- Ensure that all pedagogical resources and training equipment are always in good condition.
- Ensure that the training materials for face-to-face and online sessions are in line with pedagogical objectives.
- Coordinate the development of pedagogical resources for online and face-to-face sessions with external partners.
- Ensure the most recent technical trends are included and updated accordingly in the training materials.
- Conduct pre and post-training evaluations and suggest improvements when needed.
- Perform any other related duties when requested.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a High school diploma or Certification from a vocational school, or completion of an apprenticeship is required in Mechanical, Automobile, or Electrical/Electronical Engineering
Desired Experiences for Entry into the role:
- Minimum 7 years of proven experience as an automotive diagnostic specialist or workshop manager. Experience in delivering training to skilled professionals or apprentices would be an asset.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different. French would be an asset.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.