Business Development Manager - ZKTecoSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ZKTeco is a world-leading manufacturer of biometrics readers (facial, vein, fingerprint palm) access controls, time attendance, turnstiles and barriers, security cameras, metal detectors, car park & vehicle management solutions, X-Ray inspection, integrated security solutions, and embedded biometric and radio-frequency identification modules.
- Develops and sustains long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Identify key installers and integrators, maintain a good relationship
- Promote and sell company products and solutions
- Generate and close out new project opportunities
- Monitor and manage project progress and solve occurring problems with the appropriate team
- Responsible for sales contract bidding and the full cycle of the acquired projects
- Conduct sales visits, organize local promotional work and other sales activities to improve the ZKTeco brand visibility and reputation
- Liaise with technical support team members regarding customer requests or technical questions from customers
- Provide product and sales training to clients.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Visiting customers to follow up on prospects
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Informing management of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable higher institution
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Established relation with integrators/installers is an advantage
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team
- The ability to travel as may be required
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills
- Excellent time management skills & presentation skills.
- Excellent oral & written skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Prior Experience in a Tech Space is Highly Considered
- Knowledge of Partnership Deals
- Strong business acumen
- Resident in Ghana
- Must be willing to travel to Ghana
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Travel Allowance
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.