HR Officer - Process & Plant Automation Ghana LimitedHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The HR Officer at Process & Plant Automation Ghana Limited will develop and implement recruitment and selection strategies to meet the organizational human capital requirements. The incumbent also supports the team in the development and implementation of broad HR initiatives and strategies.
The incumbent is a member of the Group HR Team and supports accordingly in the various HR functions outlined below.
FUNCTIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine staffing needs
- Develop and implement recruitment and selection strategies to meet organizational needs
- Coordinate the recruitment process for permanent, contract, and temporary staff by preparing/ensuring the development of job descriptions, posting advertisements, etc.
- Coordinate the selection process for permanent, contract, and temporary staff through effective screening CVs, organizing aptitude tests, job interviews, and other assessments per the selection procedure/hiring policy
- Conduct pre-employment procedures such as background and reference checking, medical screening, security checks etc. on all new recruits
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identify, recruit and maintain a pool of casual workers for deployment
- Deploy/ assign casual workers to projects and maintain data
- Terminate casual workers per project requirements
- Ensure new employees provide required personal data, completing the necessary new employee pack
- Create new hires in the Human resource management system ensuring accurate and complete documentation
- Coordinate and communicate employee transfers or re-assignments to different locations or project sites
- Monitor and renew existing contracts. Terminate expired contracts.
- Coordinate the exit process ensuring all procedures are followed for handing over tasks, and company property, and removing the exited employee from the current employee payroll and HR database.
- Ensure exit interviews/questionnaires are conducted
- Maintain and manage files of all exited employees
- Assist the HR team to develop and implement HR programs, events, and initiatives to promote employee engagement, company policies, and core values
- Assist the HR team to develop and maintain documentation for ISO and meet ISO requirements.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum a first-degree Human Resource Management with proven experience in Recruitment and Selection
- At least three years of managing all phases of the hiring process
- Professional Certification in Human Resource Management is an advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the HR functions (Workforce planning, Recruitment & Selection)
- Understanding of the Labour Law and Regulations
- Knowledge of organizational culture, organizational development and diversity
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful and polite
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be punctual and flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.