Procurement Quality Control Officer - HuaweiPurchasing/Procurement Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices, founded in 1987, in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen.
We have more than 194,000 employees and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
With integrated solutions across four key domains – smart devices, telecom networks, IT and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Purpose of the role
- Project procurement: early involvement in the project bidding phase, take the lead in developing the project procurement strategy, and execute the procurement strategy in the delivery stage to meet the subcontracting resource and cost requirements of the project.
- Supplier Qualification: Analyze the local market supply resource according to the business requirements of the rep office, and qualify new suppliers according to company processes and business needs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Supplier Selection: Take the lead in developing procurement strategies, implement bidding and negotiation, achieve the best combination of resources and costs, and support project success.
- Procurement cost baseline and reasonableness management: Maintain and continuously optimize the procurement benchmark of related categories, check the reasonableness of cost on site, and build the relative competitive edge of TCO procurement cost.
- Standardize business operations under the procurement process framework, standardize the management of procurement documents, maintain IT systems and data, and continuously improve work quality and internal control compliance.
- Risk Management: identify the top risk and out risk mitigation plan, accountability system and track the closure of risk
- Event backtracking: Organize operation process and trustworthiness incident backtracking, case study and Evaluation.
- Self-check, inspection and audit: audit the various key control items, configure and update the self-check table, track, report and close issues timely.
Essential role-related knowledge, technical skills, qualifications and experience
- Have strong communication and negotiation capabilities.
- Ability to grasp processes quickly and propose system re-engineering solution
- Result oriented candidate
- Cost analysis, data management and sensitivity and knowledge of Ghana market.
- Candidates with experience in the following fields besides knowledge in procurement could apply (Total Quality Management role, Project Management and Technical Director)
- Have 3+ years’ experience in telecom project delivery; Have a good command of engineering service sales, delivery project management, and technical or procurement knowledge; Understand the delivery of equipment installation, civil engineering, OSP, FTTX, managed service, safe city, data centre, and software; Have good communication skills and experience with customers or subcontractors.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, sales and marketing, business admin; Professional qualification in Procurement is added advantage; Training in supplier management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.