How to Apply: Research Assistant - Imani AfricaResearch/Analysis Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
Additional Information & Application Method
Send your CV plus cover letter and writing sample of up between 2000 to3000 words to:
The cover letter must describe the following:
- Your interest in this position
- The start and end dates during which you would be available to fill this position
- Your familiarity with data analysis and programming (e.g., Microsoft Excel, STATA, EViews, Matlab, ArcGIS, etc.)
- Your prior experience as a research assistant and/or with independent research projects (e.g., a thesis or other research project)
- Names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers of 2-3 references (letters not required)
- All relevant undergraduate and graduate transcripts (unofficial is fine)
- An original research paper (if available)
Kindly quote “Project RA Application” in the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for an interview.
Closing Date: 28 February, 2023« Go back to the job description
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.