Accounts Officer - Zenith Hygiene Systems Ghana LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Specification / Description:
- Preparing financial statements and reporting to management.
- The ideal candidate should be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success.
- Taking care of the financial bookkeeping and records of an organization.
- Recording transactions, payments and expenses and processing invoices.
- Send out bills and invoices, follow up on overdue payments and ensure that the company’s invoices and payments match up correctly by cross-checking the original document to the company’s record.
- Management of Statutory payments
- Work closely with other employees as a team player to make sure the company’s finances are accurately recorded.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or a relevant field
- Experience in Tally Accounting Software
- Microsoft Office
Location: Lartebiokoshie – Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.