Customer Service Junior Associate - mPharmaCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors.
We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve provided low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Malawi, Gabon, Ethiopia).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our project team as a Customer Service Associate for a duration. He/She will serve as the primary voice for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty to the project in support of mPharma’s mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This role will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. This position reports to the Customer Service Lead.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Owns and leads multiple customer accounts and manages relationships utilizing project management best practices.
- Serve as a product expert and provide existing customers with technical and product support where necessary.
- Create and implement procedures that optimize the customer experience
- Identify and find solutions to potential operational issues such as billing, deliveries of drugs, etc.
- Interface with supply chain departments to ensure all orders are fully serviced within agreed timelines.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent in English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or a related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in a healthcare organization (including internships)
- Pharmacist preferred
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.