Accounts Officer - Toptech GhanaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic and self-driven individual to fill the role of Accounts Officer. (Females will be given the opportunity for this position)
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a University degree in Administration, (Accounting option) or its equivalent
- Must be competent with the following programmes: Microsoft word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Must be conservant with Quickbooks or any other Accounting Software
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience as an Accounts Officer
- Must be able to work for long hours
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.